Thank you for your interest in a rental opportunity in the Bishop, Big Pine, Sunny Slopes, Pine Creek Village, and surrounding communities.
All applicants must provide a completed application in order to be considered. All prospective tenants 18 or older are required to submit an application.
The prospective primary resident (or residents) of the property must submit an application. Applications received from prospective Co-Signers without the application from a prospective primary resident will be immediately disqualified.
DeLaRosa Property Management reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant based on the information provided in credit reports, landlord references, personal references, and verified ability to pay. Submission of fraudulent information will result in the immediate disqualification of the application.
In order for an application to qualify for approval the following criteria must be met:
1. Sufficient household income of 3 times the rent quoted or more.
2. All applicants must provide current pay stub/income verification.
3. Proof of past 6 months rent paid and paid on time such as copies of rental receipts or checks.
4. Copy of California driver’s license or other form of ID.
5. Pass professional credit, criminal, and reference screening.
6. If accepted, tenant agrees to purchase renters insurance and have utilities turned on in their name and provide proof before signing of contract.
If the Primary Resident applicant has no past rental proof available a guarantor (cosigner) may be considered. Primary Resident applicant must pass all other criteria, credit, criminal, and reference screening to qualify for a Co-Signer. Co-Signers are considered at Property Management discretion. Applications received from prospective Co-Signers without the application from a prospective primary resident will be immediately disqualified.
An application fee of $40.00 per person is charged for application processing including criteria, credit, criminal, rental history, and reference screening.
This fee is non-refundable for any reason regardless of approval status. Please submit payments by check, money order, or online credit payment only.
Applications received without payment will not be processed.
Our preference is that applications are submitted online. Please fill in all items completely.
If you do not have internet access you may request a paper version of the application from our office.
Submit completed paper applications by mail to: P.O. Box 312 Bishop CA, 93515
Or submit to the drop box at our offices at 568 W. Line Street Suite A in Bishop.
Please note: DeLaRosa Property Management is a by appointment only office. Walk-ins without an appointment will not be seen.
If application is accepted, before signing a contract you will be required to bring with you the following items in order to receive keys:
- Security deposit and full first month’s rent. (Second month’s rent will be prorated)
- Proof of electric and/or propane utilities registered in tenant’s name. (Office can provide local utility info.)
- Proof of renters insurance listing De La Rosa Property Management as Interested Party.
No exceptions to this policy will be granted.
If your application is approved you may be requested to pay a HOLD DEPOSIT. The hold deposit will be credited toward your security deposit. Any hold deposit may be forfeited if you fail to execute your rental agreement and decline to rent. Ask for additional policy details from our office.
Thank you for your interest.
De La Rosa Property Management
REALTOR® CA Broker #01159398
Additional note made January 1st 2021: We are currently receiving a high volume of applications.
Please note that at this time application processing may take 5 – 10 business days. However, many applications are processed more quickly than this.
We appreciate your patience as we work diligently to process applications as quickly as possible. Thank you.