Thank you for your interest in a rental opportunity in the Bishop, Big Pine, Sunny Slopes, and Pine Creek Village communities. All applicants must provide a completed application form in order to be considered. De La Rosa Property Management reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant based on the information provided in credit reports, landlord references, personal references and verified ability to pay.
In order for an application to qualify for approval the following criteria must be met:
1. Sufficient household income of up to 3 times the rent quoted.
2. All applicants must provide current pay stub/income verification.
3. Proof of past 6 months rent paid and paid on time such as copies of rental receipts or checks.
4. If applicant has no past rental proof available a guarantor (cosigner) may be considered.
5. Copy of California driver’s license or other form of ID.
6. If accepted tenant agrees to purchase renters insurance and have utilities turned on in their name and provide proof before signing of contract.
An application fee of $ 30.00 per person is charged for a credit and reference check.
This fee is nonrefundable regardless of approval status . Please submit payments by check or cash only. Applications received without payment will not be processed.
Please fill in all items completely. This application can accommodate up to two adult applicants. All prospective tenants over the age of 18 are required to submit an application.
Please submit completed applications by mail to P.O. Box 312 Bishop CA, 93515 or in person to our offices at 568 W. Line Street Suite A in Bishop. (Please note: DeLaRosa Property Management is a by appointment only office.)
If application is accepted, before signing a contract you will be required to bring with you the following items in order to receive keys no exceptions:
- Security deposit and full first month’s rent. (Second month’s rent will be prorated)
- Proof of electric and/or propane utilities registered in tenant’s name. (Office can provide local utility info.)
- Proof of renters insurance listing De La Rosa Property Management as Interested Party.
If your application is approved you may be requested to pay a HOLD DEPOSIT. The hold deposit will be credited toward your security deposit. Any hold deposit may be forfeited if you fail to execute your rental agreement and decline to rent. Ask for policy on this from the property manager.
Thank you for your interest.
Broker, De La Rosa Property Management